[mpeg-OTspec] OFF with glyphs only in 'SVG ' table?

David Lemon lemon at adobe.com
Fri Nov 21 21:06:38 CET 2014

While I agree that a font with glyphs only in an SVG table should be allowed under the spec, I'd hope the spec can also provide a strong recommendation against diing that. For anything other than really specialized use, a fallback option is necessary to ensure appropriate robustness.
thanks,
David L