[mpeg-OTspec] ISO/IEC 14496-22 Amendment for Font Collections

Adam Twardoch (List) list.adam at twardoch.com
Fri Apr 3 19:32:34 CEST 2015

But the thing would of course be that such an OTC would contain just one CFF table (which in PS/PDF sort of is "the font") with only one CFF.FontName, but that OTC would contain several "name" tables (and "cmap" tables). So what should each of the name IDs hold, in relation to the one CFF.FontName?

A.

Sent from my mobile phone.