Draft AHG report for review

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Fri Feb 6 20:46:02 CET 2015

Dear AHG,

Please see attached the draft AHG report that I plan to present at the upcoming WG11 meeting. I have not heard any objections to making a recommendation to open the TTC amendment, the recommendation is now part of this draft report that I intend to submit on Tuesday next week by the end of day - you still have a chance to speak up!

I would really like to ask you once again to review the redline draft text of the future standard that I sent to the AHG list on Wednesday - this is our last chance to do the editorial review of the combined text which will have to be finalized by Feb. 20. Your comments (even if it's only to confirm that you reviewed the text and areas of interest where you may have contributed comments in the past) are very much appreciated!