First draft of the ballot comments on the new amendment

Hin-Tak Leung htl10 at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Apr 22 19:24:57 CEST 2016

Dear Vlad,

It would indeed be nice if someone from Microsoft can confirm the issue soon. Meanwhile, we have already Cosimo from Dalton Maag speaking up; maybe we can get Adam Twardoch to support this change from his experience with the implementation in Fontlab Studio, and Martin Hosken can revive his old work, come up with an inter-operable implementation, with the suggested change below? Whether it is for immediate ballot comments or a later revision, it would be nice to have multiple inter-operable implementations too.

Adam/Martin: can either or both of you corroborate the change?

Regards,
Hin-Tak