[mpeg-OTspec] Final draft - AHG input contribution - REVIEW NEEDED (was: Clarification of some aspect of opentype SVG spec)

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Wed Feb 17 13:53:12 CET 2016

Hi Bob,

Thank you for reviewing the draft. John modified his originally proposed text based on the comments you submitted earlier, I will let him to respond but we do need to finalize it for submission today. We will have a chance to edit the text during the meeting time next week and I will be able to accommodate late changes in the actual draft amendment.

Thank you,
Vlad

On Feb 16, 2016, at 8:08 PM, Bob Hallissy bobh528 at yahoo.com<mailto:bobh528 at yahoo.com> [mpeg-OTspec] <mpeg-OTspec-noreply at yahoogroups.com<mailto:mpeg-OTspec-noreply at yahoogroups.com>> wrote: