script tags update (Re: [mpeg-OTspec] Digest Number 549)

Adam Twardoch (List) list.adam at twardoch.com
Thu Mar 31 17:58:04 CEST 2016

I know that Hiragana and Katakana are separate scripts :) But in the context of the table, it is a bit confusing. The table is sorted by script name, but I'd assume that it only lists unique *tags*.

In case of Hiragana and Katakana, there is only one tag, so from the OT point of view, they are treated collectively. So I think perhaps they should be listed once, as "Hiragana and Katakana".

A.

Sent from my mobile phone.