[OpenType] RE: [mpeg-OTspec] Re: Languages tags (Buruchaski & North Slavey)

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Wed May 25 02:43:49 CEST 2016

Thank you all for your contributions.
Considering the items that were proposed and discussed, we seem to have reached the consensus on adding the language tags for North Slavey while keeping currently defined Slavey as a supergroup.
Including additional tags proposed by Denis, I will upload the updated AHG input contribution (attached) to WG11 document repository for consideration at the upcoming meeting next week.