[mpeg-OTspec] DAM2 comments

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Tue Sep 13 12:42:23 CEST 2016

Dear John, Peter, all,

Following up on the discussion below, in order to address the concerns you brought up earlier:

If we believe that the "Unicode standard for joining-script shaping" does not accurately describe to essence of the document [20] referenced in the Bibliography - we need to come up with a new [improved] descriptive name to be used both for the Bibliography reference (essentially, a new name for the link to the ArabicShaping.txt published by Unicode) and to be used in the text of the feature descriptions that reference that document.

We need to finalize and review ballot comment that are due to be submitted by Sep. 15.