[mpeg-OTspec] OFF Font variations Working Draft for review

Thomas Phinney tphinney at cal.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 5 18:24:15 CET 2017

The restriction on not allowing usWeightClass=1000 was in there due to
Internet Explorer (or possibly Edge) limitations, I believe.

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 8:33 AM, 'Levantovsky, Vladimir'
vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com [mpeg-OTspec] <

--
“If friendship is magic, then any sufficiently advanced technology is
indistinguishable from friendship.”