[mpeg-OTspec] proposing DSIG update, again.

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Fri Jan 13 07:50:43 CET 2017

Hi, Hin-Tak.

I'm afraid I can't comment yet on timelines. It's not a good situation to have our tool out of conformance with the spec, and so I'd like to see that resolved sooner than later. But I'm still investigating and waiting on info from some people who have been out on vacation.

We'll take the request for a cross-platform tool into consideration, but that would be a much lower priority for us at this time than resolving the non-conformance issue.

Peter