[OpenType] CFF2 and lsb

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Wed Mar 1 16:41:04 CET 2017

Hi Dave, all,

How are you? Just wanted to remind you that the next WG11 (MPEG) meeting will take place April 3-7 and we have until March 28 to finalize and submit an input contribution with the proposed changes. Process-wise, it would be great if the input contribution is submitted as a result of the email discussion on the AHG list (mpeg-OTspec at yahoogroups.com<mailto:mpeg-OTspec at yahoogroups.com>) – when you think you are ready to propose an updated text to address the lsb issue I can kick-start the discussion by simply forwarding Werner’s original email to the list.

Vlad