[mpeg-OTspec] Draft AHG report

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Mon Oct 21 03:28:13 CEST 2019

Thank you John,
This is the first time I see this, and whatever notice they said group participants were supposed to receive never reached my inbox. Time to start looking for a new home for OT spec-related discussions.

I will review the data files we shared to see if anything needs to be downloaded, although I suspect many of those have been duplicated as either input or output MPEG documents.

Thank you,
Vlad