[MPEG-OTSPEC] Updates to specification

James Clark jjc at jclark.com
Mon Aug 17 05:34:15 CEST 2020

I believe the two independent and interoperable implementations
requirements originated with the IETF. It's stated in more detail here:

I would urge against a "reference implementation" approach: a prospective
implementer should be able to find out everything they need to know by
reading the spec; they should not have to reverse engineer an
implementation, reference or otherwise.

James