[MPEG-OTSPEC] OFF: SC29 and SC34 (was "Re: Updates to specification")

Levantovsky, Vladimir Vladimir.Levantovsky at monotype.com
Fri Aug 21 15:03:30 CEST 2020

Murata-san is correct.
The font work has always been a part of MPEG Systems Subgroup activity, and now continues to be the part of newly formed MPEG Systems WG (WG3).

Thank you,
Vlad

On Aug 21, 2020, at 4:50 AM, MURATA Makoto <eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp> wrote:

I heard that OFF was allocated to SC29/WG3, which is
convened by Youngkwon Lim (Korea).  He is an MPEG
expert, working for Samsung.  The new chair of SC29 is
Sullivan Gary at Microsoft.  See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Sullivan_(engineer)<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/gQ4_CgJGKnTA7MNQINhN_z>

Regards,
Makoto