[MPEG-OTSPEC] An Open Proposal: Fixing the Font Format

Simon Cozens simon at simon-cozens.org
Mon Aug 24 12:44:29 CEST 2020

On 24/08/2020 06:16, James Clark wrote:
> There's variation on this that I think is also worth considering: start
> off with a W3C Community Group.

 > https://www.w3.org/community/about/

This looks perfect. I'm strongly in favour. I've added both the general
W3C proposal and specifically the CG idea to the text shaping agenda.

We may want to clarify the scope - do we want a CG specifically for text
shaping issues, one which includes text shaping and font spec
development, or a separate CG for each issue. But we can talk about that
later.

Simon