[MPEG-OTSPEC] Request for OFF Github Repo

fantasai fantasai.lists at inkedblade.net
Thu Aug 27 08:03:30 CEST 2020

On 8/26/20 1:03 PM, Levantovsky, Vladimir wrote:
> What’s the magic word … (Ah, I remember now, “abracadabra”!)
>
> https://github.com/MPEGGroup/OpenFontFormat

I wanted to note, the CSSWG has subscribed a mailing list to its GH repo, and
thereby keeps a copy of every comment on W3C servers:
   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-archive/

The purpose of this is to ensure that the input discussions of CSS specs are
archived and accessible to the public, even if GitHub is discontinued in the
future--or blocked in e.g. China. (W3C mailing lists have outlasted many an
internet service.)

You may want to consider a similar setup for your GH repo.

~fantasai