[MPEG-OTSPEC] Update on setting up the Font and Text Community Group (FTCG)

梁海 Liang Hai lianghai at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 22:13:43 CEST 2020

> … About the item 2, the W3C CG has some lightweight requirements about the process and it’s largely up to us to decide the exact process (talking about this in a bit); …

Oh I meant to talk about some ideas about the process based on Florian’s CG chairing crash course, but then this email became too long (even the TL;DR part is pretty long… 🤦🏻‍♂️) and I forgot about that part…

But you know what, Simon already has the draft charter ready for everyone’s review (he’ll share it in a separate message), and the charter is a more natural context for discussing those process details (how to reach a consensus, when to utilize the mailing list, how to record meeting minutes, how to utilize the IRC channel, …).

Best,
梁海 Liang Hai
https://lianghai.github.io