[MPEG-OTSPEC] Meeting times - DOODLE poll added - please respond!

Levantovsky, Vladimir Vladimir.Levantovsky at monotype.com
Thu Jul 30 18:34:27 CEST 2020

Hello all,

Like we previously discussed, we plan to conduct the next round of discussion on either Aug. 24th or Aug. 25th. In an effort to determine what times would serve best the wider community of participants, let's use this Doodle poll to indicate your preferred day and time. Once we have the results, it would be easier to select a time slot that works best for the vast majority of intended participants.
https://doodle.com/poll/8xfysypk96f6rex3