[MPEG-OTSPEC] Agendas and minutes of the Font AHG

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Thu Oct 1 01:42:01 CEST 2020

Youngkwon,

I am well aware the ISO code of conduct.  It
is here.
https://www.iso.org/files/live/sites/isoorg/files/store/en/PUB100397.pdf

My first concern is about the absence of SC29
numbered documents about important discussion
topics relevant to OFF.  This is a fact.  I am going
to study WG11 numbered documents as well.

Regards,
Makoto

Regards,
Makoto