[MPEG-OTSPEC] Call for Consensus RE: proposal: COLR extension

Youngkwon Lim yklwhite at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 20:00:49 CEST 2020

Dear Murata-san,

WG does not have to hear about GitHub as long as the members have been
fully informed and agreed to use it as a method for discussion, similar to
the case an AHG hold a meeting which has not been planned when it is
establishd. Important thing is that it should be operated under ISO code of
conduct and JTC 1 Directives. I'm pretty sure that Vlad reports any
important discussion there later to WG.

Sincerely,
Young.