[MPEG-OTSPEC] Call for Consensus RE: proposal: COLR extension

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sat Oct 3 05:14:47 CEST 2020

Vladimir,

> Your latest post serves as yet another prime example of this behavior. As someone who reviewed the official  document establishing this AHG and its mailing list (SC29/WG11 N19386), you forgot to mention that the document was published on July 3rd, 2020. At the same time, as an active participant of this AHG, you have been fully aware that the request to establish a GitHub repository where this AHG can conduct its work was submitted via the approved AHG mailing list on Aug. 26th, 2020 (https://lists.aau.at/pipermail/mpeg-otspec/2020-August/002134.html), and that the establishment of the _new_ GitHub repo  was announced on the same mailing list the same day, just an hour or so later (https://lists.aau.at/pipermail/mpeg-otspec/2020-August/002136.html).

Thanks for providing references to these two emails.
There is a thread started by them.  I looked over them.

But I am not yet sure if consensus has been achieved
in this AHG.  I do not see meeting minutes or call
for consensus.  Furthermore, WG3 or WG11 have
not even heard of the GitHub repository.

--
Regards,
Makoto