[MPEG-OTSPEC] Removal of the CFF and CF2 from OFF standard (was: Proposal to make OFF complete)

Levantovsky, Vladimir Vladimir.Levantovsky at monotype.com
Thu Oct 8 01:38:51 CEST 2020

On Wednesday, October 7, 2020 6:46 PM Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 4:10 PM Levantovsky, Vladimir <Vladimir.Levantovsky at monotype.com<mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky at monotype.com>> wrote:
Nothing is ever rolled up, unless we have a consensus within this AHG to recommend something to be considered by the WG. The WG members can choose to submit their input directly to the WG for consideration.

What's the consensus protocol?

I reviewed the long thread. So far it seems like as soon as someone objects there is no consensus. However, there's no guidelines for how to resolve such objections.

Where can I read about the consensus and other protocols of the AHG?

https://www.iso.org/sites/directives/current/consolidated/index.xhtml#_idTextAnchor160
See clause 2.5.6