[MPEG-OTSPEC] [FTCG] Fwd: Doodle poll to schdule our next Sep. 21-22 discussion

梁海 Liang Hai lianghai at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 11:48:12 CEST 2020

[This is about the Font and Text Community Group <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KoknOb0IMAPeiLhifvc_AqB7s3rs6VKOsTQg_oCDypQ/edit?usp=sharing>.]

(Potential) participants of the FTCG on this list,

Please see the quoted message and vote for your preferred date and time for the FTCG Meeting 3. The meeting will be open to all—you don’t have to become a FTCG participant to join.

I propose we make the decision by Mon 7 Sep, two weeks before the meeting day.

---

Also, please feel free to propose agenda items in the document <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KoknOb0IMAPeiLhifvc_AqB7s3rs6VKOsTQg_oCDypQ/edit?usp=sharing>. I’ll formally call for agenda items one or two weeks before the meeting.

Best,
梁海 Liang Hai, acting chair of the FTCG
https://lianghai.github.io