[MPEG-OTSPEC] 'opbd' feature

David Lemon typenerd at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 17 10:26:03 CEST 2020

Wow. We spec'd 'oped' two decades ago hoping it could get used, and that reasonable tools would be created to assign values. Nothing happened (AFAIK) for 20 years. Now, under the threat of getting rid of this good but unused idea, some cool proposals for actually doing something with it crop up. Not complaining, but maybe we should have deprecated it 15 years ago...
David Lemon