[MPEG-OTSPEC] proposed charter

Chris Lilley chris at w3.org
Fri Sep 18 18:22:12 CEST 2020

I have carefully read through the proposed charter text.

I have a lot of experience both writing/developing and reviewing
charters (24 years as W3C technical staff)

Congratulations! This is an exceptionally clear, well written, careful
charter that seems to me to do exactly what the Community Group wants to
do. Honestly I have seen proposed Working Group charters that were a lot
less clear or well explained.

I have no further comments or (unusually, for those who know me)
requests for corrections or clarifications.

--
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus