[MPEG-OTSPEC] Proposal to discontinue the AdHoc Group

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Mon Sep 21 08:41:58 CEST 2020

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 2:27 PM David Singer <singer at apple.com> wrote:

> I am not sure whether you’re asking for
> * the spec. to no longer be owned by ISO/IEC JTC1/SC29,
> * there not be an ad-hoc to discuss the work there

My complaint is that this "ad-hoc" is NOT working and is hijacked and
abused to perform unfair and illegal competition.

> What exactly is not working?

David. Who can I file my complaint with who has authority to make any
changes, who does NOT involve Vlad, Peter, Sairus, or Greg?

And happy to tell you about what is not working in detail in a video call.
Because writing it all down takes me a LOT of effort (and I've done a lot
of that already [0]), but first I need to find someone with authority
willing to listen.

[0]
https://medium.com/@behdadesfahbod/violence-abuse-racism-and-colonialism-in-the-type-industry-807b7af2bbfa