[MPEG-OTSPEC] Proposal to discontinue the AdHoc Group

Levantovsky, Vladimir Vladimir.Levantovsky at monotype.com
Mon Sep 21 17:41:10 CEST 2020

Behdad,

The organization that established this AHG, and is one that is now overseeing its work is ISO SC29/WG3.
The Convenor of the Working Group #3 is Young-Kwon Lim, and the Chair-elect of the SC29 is Gary Sullivan – both are the members of this group. If you follow my advice and present your evidence to the AHG members, you will get direct line of communication to the “judges” you’re so eagerly expecting to arrive.

Vlad