[MPEG-OTSPEC] Requesting progress update on COLRv1 in fontTools, FreeType, etc.

Roderick Sheeter rsheeter at google.com
Fri Jan 15 00:08:37 CET 2021

In
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/freetype-devel/2021-01/msg00044.html
Dominik wrote "We are aiming for having prototype-level support for COLRv1
in Chrome soon (behind a flag)." :)

If a brief overview of COLR v1 would be helpful to anyone on the thread I
recommend https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wgh5x7mLSM&t=50s, starring
Dominik.

Cosimo and I are maintaining a set of demo fonts plus the sources and
configuration to compile them @ https://github.com/googlefonts/color-fonts.

Cheers, Rod S.