[MPEG-OTSPEC] WD review and input contribution deadline

Vladimir Levantovsky vladimir.levantovsky at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 18:35:55 CEST 2022

1. Open the document
2. Go to “Review” tab
3. Under “Track Changes” drop down menu, select “All Markup”
4. See all tracked changes magically appear on screen!

Re: future comments - the status of this document is a working draft, it won’t be under ballot until it is promoted to Committee Draft which won’t happen soon. I recommend that any proposed changes should be submitted by interested parties as input contributions.