[MPEG-OTSPEC] [EXTERNAL] WD review and input contribution deadline

Vladimir Levantovsky vladimir.levantovsky at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 06:25:23 CEST 2022

Peter, all,

I am not expecting (and will not be supporting) advancing the 5th edition WD
to CD at this time - there are many other changes that need to be introduced
and discussed, and I agree that the document isn't ready for promotion.

Re renumbering of subclauses of 6.3.3 - while transforming the 4th edition
document to the new ISO House Style I discovered that the final published
version of 4th edition had a bug that caused one subclause to be corrupted,
and there were general inconsistencies with how content was structured. The
current draft reflects changes I made to fix both editorial issues.

Re: Amd. 1 changes - I believe I introduced all of them exactly as they are
presented, I will have to verify it again - I do have intermediate versions
of the WD document stored after every batch of changes was made (Amd.1,
Amd.1+2, post-Amd.2).

Thank you for conducting a thorough review, really appreciate it.

Vlad