[MPEG-OTSPEC] Questions about variable composites

Skef Iterum skef at skef.org
Thu Aug 24 00:53:55 CEST 2023

It's way too early to be make any real plans -- as things stand there's
no proposal for variable composition in CFF2 -- but I can certainly
imagine that whatever document would clarify how PostScript-style
hinting works with composition could also go deeper into certain
implementation questions, either cementing aspects of the spec or
offering one self-consistent approach. And that the questions addressed
that way could be based on the needs of vendors.

Skef