[MPEG-OTSPEC] AHG Zoom Meeting announcement and agenda

Vladimir Levantovsky vladimir.levantovsky at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 20:43:52 CET 2023

Dear all,

This is just a friendly reminder that we will have the AHG Zoom meeting in
just over a week from now, on Dec. 12.
Please review the agenda and the documents linked to each agenda item, and
prepare your comments ahead of time - this will help us make our meeting
time more productive [and, hopefully, shorten the meeting time to better
accommodate our Japanese participants who will be joining late at night].