[MPEG-OTSPEC] Draft AHG report for your review

Vladimir Levantovsky vladimir.levantovsky at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 14:01:00 CEST 2023

I do not disagree too :)
This is definitely a topic we'd want to revisit once the work is underway,
and while pursuing work in parallel is definitely feasible it comes down to
the same resource limitations - I really can't envision a successful spec
development work being done without the direct involvement of implementers
who are the most resource-constrained bunch.

Vladimir