[MPEG-OTSPEC] AHG kick-off - we have important work to do!

John Hudson john at tiro.ca
Wed Jun 28 23:24:14 CEST 2023

On 2023-06-28 11:30 am, Dave Crossland wrote:
> I just got a TypeCon main stage talk proposal accepted, so I am
> now looking to attend in person, and would like to run a AHG meeting
> there.
>
> Who here is already booked to attend TypeCon in Portland OR in August?

I plan to be there, and would like to confirm travel and accommodation
plans in the next few days, so the sooner the meeting is confirmed and
scheduled the better.

John Hudson
Tiro Typeworks Ltd    www.tiro.com

Tiro Typeworks is physically located on islands
in the Salish Sea, on the traditional territory
of the Snuneymuxw and Penelakut First Nations.

EMAIL HOUR
In the interests of productivity, I am only dealing
with email towards the end of the day, typically
between 4PM and 5PM. If you need to contact me more
urgently, please use other means.