[MPEG-OTSPEC] AHG kick-off and AHG meeting announcement

Liam R. E. Quin liam at fromoldbooks.org
Fri Nov 17 22:11:50 CET 2023

On Fri, 2023-11-17 at 14:49 -0500, Vladimir Levantovsky wrote:
> Thank you Thomas for sharing this.
> We still have time to postpone the call by another week, if it is
> beneficial for all involved.

What matters to me is knowing the date as soon as possible. I’m losing
other work because i can’t schedule it. Maybe others also have this
difficulty.

Thanks!

PS: planning to have updated proposal document no later than end of
Monday - i wasn’t available for the first half of November. - L

--
Liam Quin, https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/
Barefoot Web-slave, antique illustrations:  http://www.fromoldbooks.org