[MPEG-OTSPEC] AHG meeting announcement

Vladimir Levantovsky vladimir.levantovsky at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 22:16:31 CET 2024

Dear AHG meeting participants,

This is just a friendly reminder to review the updated meeting agenda and
linked documents in preparation for our meeting tomorrow. We have a packed
agenda, and the time for discussing each proposal in details will be
limited - reviewing the documents and preparing your comments ahead of time
would help greatly to make meeting time more productive.