[MPEG-OTSPEC] Tentative agenda topics for the AHG meeting on March 19

Liam R. E. Quin liam at fromoldbooks.org
Sun Mar 10 06:57:33 CET 2024

On Thu, 2024-03-07 at 15:13 -0500, Vladimir Levantovsky via mpeg-otspec
> Please review the proposed agenda items and let me know if I missed
> anything.

Note, i hope to get the boring-expansion :) documents updated in the
next day or so, have been a little unwell the past week or two. OK, a
lot unwell.

There will also be a new document, for fvar, although it’s pretty
short; its goal is just to state explicitly what happens when you have
multiple axes of the same name in fvar - it's being done today, so we
should specify it.

I’ve updated the other documents to reflect the last meeting, but not
posted them yet, will try to do that today or tomorrow.

liam

--
Liam Quin, https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/
Barefoot Web-slave, antique illustrations:  http://www.fromoldbooks.org