[MPEG-OTSPEC] [EXTERNAL] Re: "master" terminology

Skef Iterum skef at skef.org
Mon Mar 11 21:49:27 CET 2024

I thought by the context of what I was responding to that it would be
clear I was offering another alternative to "master", which some people
(regardless of etymology, see GitHub) may want to change. Note that I
don't have strong opinions on that either way; I didn't bring it up.

As far as my use of that term in the document that started this thread,
I had already changed that before the last meeting, as I noted on the
list in a different message.

Skef