[MPEG-OTSPEC] Tentative agenda topics for the AHG meeting on March 19

Vladimir Levantovsky vladimir.levantovsky at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 21:50:44 CET 2024

Dear all,

As a follow up to my previous email, the intent of this message is to
confirm that we will have another AHG Zoom call on April 9, 2024 at 14:00
UTC (7am US Pacific / 10 am US Eastern / 16:00 Central EU / 11 pm Japan).

I am in the process of finalizing the agenda topics with the primary goal
of reviewing final draft submissions for the upcoming SC29/WG3 meeting to
be held on April 22-26, which are based on the documents we already
discussed during prior AHG meetings in February and March. We will also
discuss the issue that was raised at the last AHG meeting by Peter
Constable in response to my comments on the WD text related to versioning
of the ConditionSet table and related changes introduced in the most recent
revision of the Working Draft (subclause 6.2.9).

Please submit any additional proposed agenda topics in response to this
email. and please send the links to updated draft submissions text (if any)
for inclusion in the meeting agenda.

Due to public access to the email list archive, the meeting link
information will not be shared on this email list and will be sent directly
to all meeting participants. If you have not been a participant at any of
the previous meetings and would like to be included on this meeting invite
- please respond to me directly.