[mpeg-OTspec] RE: AHG meeting on September 8th - Meeting notes

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Fri Sep 12 16:03:54 CEST 2008

Dear Suzuki-san,

Thank you very much for your comments.
Regarding clarification of the recommended value of the 'kern' subtable
version number - it is not too late to do it in this release of the
specification. If you have a concrete proposal, we can discuss it on
this email reflector and then, based on the group consensus, make a
recommendation with specific changes.

Best regards,
Vladimir