[mpeg-OTspec] rclt feature -- minor concern

Mansour, Kamal kamal.mansour at monotypeimaging.com
Thu Aug 9 01:59:55 CEST 2012

On 2012.8.8 16:31 , "Behdad Esfahbod" <behdad at behdad.org> wrote:

>On 08/08/2012 07:20 PM, Mansour, Kamal wrote:
>
>As for your "one pass" comment, that's invalid.  A single feature can
>contain as many lookups, ie. passes, as needed to do its job.  Or did I
>misunderstand you?
>
>My 0.02CAD,
>Behdad

Yes, of course, one can put as many lookups as needed under one feature.
You are describing how we have survived until now without a feature such
as 'rclt'. One can pack all sorts of lookups for selecting alternate
shapes under another feature such as 'rlig', for instance, but it would be
much more logical to put such lookups under a feature meant to do just
that.

Kamal