[mpeg-OTspec] DAM2 comments

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Tue Sep 13 18:37:07 CEST 2016

Thank you John,

I am not sure what should be considered the name of the document though since it's a simple text file and the name of the file (ArabicShaping.txt) isn't something I'd consider human friendly. I don't mind keeping your proposed "Unicode standard for joining-script shaping" description as a reference, if we all (including Peter who didn't seem to like it too much) agree that it's an acceptable description of the link to the file in question.

Thank you,
Vlad