[mpeg-OTspec] Updated 4th edition working draft available for review

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Fri Mar 31 01:11:27 CEST 2017

I've looked into Martin's request, and I think it will be OK to relax the constraint, though I think there should be some caveats/qualifications. I'll work on what I think would be appropriate wording - I'll try to do that quickly in case Vlad is able to incorporate something into docs for the upcoming MPEG meeting.

Peter