[MPEG-OTSPEC] Updates to specification

wjgo_10009 at btinternet.com wjgo_10009 at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 14 20:34:42 CEST 2020

Thank you for explaining.

> P.S. I believe (but I am not 100% sure) that in the UK, the official
> national standards organization who is ISO member is BSI
> (https://shop.bsigroup.com/Navigate-by/Membership/
> <https://shop.bsigroup.com/Navigate-by/Membership/> ).

Yes, it is BSI.
BSI kindly forwarded a slide show that I produced to ISO.
There was a good chance that it was to be presented at a plenary meeting
in June 2020 but alas the meeting did not take place due to the COVID-19
pandemic situation.
The slide show is available for anyone who is interested.
Here is a link
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/slide_show_about_localizable_sentences.pdf
Best results are obtained by downloading from
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/localizable_sentences_research.htm
and reading using Adobe Reader.
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/
The webspace is safe to use. It is hosted on a server run by PlusNet
PLC, an internet service provider. I upload using ftp. The webspace is
not on my computer.
Best regards,
William