[MPEG-OTSPEC] Can't join the W3C community group

David Singer singer at apple.com
Fri Aug 28 01:52:15 CEST 2020

Hi Eric

I would have also to get permission; my understanding is that the charter will be written so that initially no technical work can be done, it’s just a discussion forum to talk about what needs doing, venues, possibilities, and how to get the entire community working together. That would help me.  Would it help you?