[MPEG-OTSPEC] Can't join the W3C community group

Simon Cozens simon at simon-cozens.org
Fri Aug 28 08:18:05 CEST 2020

Hello Eric and David,
	The draft charter is indeed framed that no technical contributions or
discussions will be in scope. My proposal is that the following
paragraph be added to the scope section:

"Under the present charter, the Community Group will determine a
structure and process under which such specifications may be created by
which the greatest number of interested parties may be able to
participate. Until such a structure and process is determined, no
technical development of specifications or implementations will be
undertaken by this Community Group and no technical contributions will
be accepted."

	I hope this is more easily digestable to employers.

Simon