[MPEG-OTSPEC] Final text of the AHG report

Levantovsky, Vladimir Vladimir.Levantovsky at monotype.com
Thu Oct 8 03:24:11 CEST 2020

Dear AHG participants,

Please see attached the final text of the AHG report that I will submit for consideration of the SC29/WG3 meeting next week.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE that due to other commitments I will be offline for the most parts of the rest of this week, and my responses to email may be significantly delayed.

Thank you all for your input and active participation,
Vlad