[MPEG-OTSPEC] 'opbd' feature

Peter Constable pgcon6 at msn.com
Thu Sep 17 00:30:03 CEST 2020

Thanks, John

As part of a separate issue that required touching the "Application interface" fields, I've drafted a revision for 'lfbd' and 'rtbd' to say the following:

"In recommended usage, the application applies this feature automatically to characters at the right end of a horizontal line when the 'opbd' feature has been applied to those characters. See the the ['opbd'](#opbd) feature for additional information."

To allow for usage of 'lfbd' or 'rtbd' independent of 'opbd', I've have to revise that, but that would be doable.

Peter