[MPEG-OTSPEC] Request for OFF Github Repo

Dave Crossland dcrossland at google.com
Thu Sep 17 04:40:20 CEST 2020

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020, 2:39 PM Behdad Esfahbod via Otfontvar <
otfontvar at unicode.org> wrote in thread "Re: [OTFontVar] revising STAT
description":

It's a huge problem that *you* [Peter Constable] can do this but the rest
of us can't because we don't have access to the spec source code.

This reminded me to finish my reply to your message on this thread: