[MPEG-OTSPEC] Finalizing the agenda for AHG Zoom meeting on Jan. 9, 2024

Vladimir Levantovsky vladimir.levantovsky at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 21:56:02 CET 2023

Dear all,

Like we agreed during our previous AHG meeting held on Dec. 12, we will
have an additional follow-up meeting scheduled on January 9th to discuss
the updated proposals that are expected to be submitted as input
contributions to the next SC29/WG3 meeting in January. (The contribution
deadline is Jan. 15.)

In order to fulfill the rules for ISO AHG participants, the agenda for the
upcoming AHG meeting should be announced two weeks in advance, which makes
it Dec. 26, the day after the Christmas holiday. In order to allow
continued discussion and refinement of the updated proposals prior to the
meeting, all I need to finalize the agenda in time is a list of topics with
the associated URL links to content of the proposal - this way the
published AHG meeting agenda would stay current even if the text of the
linked draft proposal is modified.

I am asking all members of the AHG who are working on the updated proposals
(also added to CC: list) to please respond to this email with the following
agenda details:
- Topic for discussion / proposal title;
- a link to the text of the proposal or draft input contribution.

These agenda details need to be published no later than Dec. 26, while
still allowing the underlying contents to be updated in the weeks leading
up to the next AHG meeting.

Thank you, and happy holidays!